I want to change the day I weigh in....I gotta feeling that tomorrow is going to suck again. Reason: Hormonal disturbances once again, this time ovulation. I look pudgier round the middle today than I did yesterday....uughh fluid again I think. Last Round T.T.O.M. only affect my weigh-in mildly, and I have been wracking my brain to work out why it is having such a roller coaster affect this Round. I have only just remembered that there was a week between Round 2 & 3 and that maybe it was just enough to throw a spanner in the works.... Whatever the reason I am not expecting much tomorrow, hopefully therefore offsetting any major disappointment. I think that I should just get used to every 2nd weigh in day being crap! LOL. See the pattern, trust the program and just keep plodding away. I am starting to get a sniff of the 80's. (It smells good) I am right now closer to 90 than I am 100....and that is very very pleasing.
So in anticipation of the scales not being so kind tomorrow, I am going to list some other milestones as a reminder of the progress I am making.
1. New Sports Bra - Smaller Size
2. New training tops from Kmart - Size 14 (used to be 18-20)
3. New Training Tops from LJ - Size Medium
4. My fav Bonds training pants are starting to fall down :(
5. 2 People took a moment to recognise me today.
6. I got a toot & very long look while walking today.... Seriously I think I was old enough to be their mother....LOL
AND that is all just this week.
Will check in sometime tomorrow.......fingers crossed with some positive news.....Happy scale day to you too...